Youpal opens in Dubai

Can you imagine working next to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and being able to see from your office the horizon of a whole city full of skyscrapers?

What are we talking about?

Dubai Marina in the night

We're talking about Youpal's fresh start in a city with millions of possibilities. We're talking about a fantastic and crazy team that is going to launch a new adventure full of incredible projects. We're talking about growing, improving, advancing. We are talking about the future.

Why Dubai?

Security

Dubai has been listed in 2019 as the sixth safest city in the world. And what was the first? Well, also a city in the Emirates: Abu Dhabi. This means that not only Dubai, but in general the United Arab Emirates is one of the safest countries to live in.

The future and technology

Dubai is one of the most globalized cities in the world. Almost all countries have nationals residing in Dubai. In fact, only 15% of the population is Emirati. The remaining 85% are from the UK, Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America. With all these cultures living together in the same city, the horizons expand when it comes to developing business in different industries. In fact the royal families of the Emirates have chosen to invest in tourism, trade and technology to diversify technology and not rely exclusively on oil.

This successful vision has made Dubai the centre of world attention and the epicentre of technological advances in the Middle East.

The adventure

Dubai is one of the world's entertainment capitals. From incredible shopping malls, movie theatres, luxurious restaurants and bars, to outdoor activities and extreme sports, Dubai has something for everyone's taste and budget.

Our favourites

Desert

 

  • Camel Ride.
  • Quad Biking & Sand Boarding
  • Take in the sweeping endless enigmatic views of the desert.

 

Marina

 

  • Dubai Marina, one of the most beautiful urban views in the world.
  • It's more than 200 world records. Will you be able to discover them all?

 

Team

Why #youpalteam?

When you live outside your hometown, there are many things that can make the experience sometimes difficult.

However, when you live that experience with a team with the same values and objectives, who encourage you, support you, help you grow and end up becoming family, things change

Author: Sandra Espino - Project Assistant at Youpal

Have a cool idea or need a team of experts?
Let's start a conversation
Yosie
Yosie at
IWG
YouPal connects with the client, takes over the project, scales the resources, finds the perfect solution.
They are awesome staffing creative projects.